Overseas police record

The Victorian Standardised Student Induction Protocol requires students to provide evidence of their international criminal history if, since the age of 16, they have:

  1. Been a citizen or permanent resident of any country other than Australia; or
  2. Resided continuously in any single country other than Australia for 12 months or longer.

If you meet this criteria, you will need to provide the University one of the following:

The Overseas Police Record Declaration is a legally-binding Commonwealth statutory declaration. It is a serious criminal offence to intentionally give false or misleading information in this declaration.

Go to Sonia

Back to minimum requirements