Clinical Education Strategy and Risk Committee
The MDHS Clinical Education Strategy and Risk Committee (CESAR) is responsible for the strategic development and risk management of clinical education and placement activities. The committee is also responsible for anticipating, monitoring, and responding to strategic and operational risks in clinical education.
The CESAR committee's responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of sector-leading clinical education programs for MDHS students and monitoring the sustainability, quality, and safety of clinical education;
- Establishing and maintaining a register of risks;
- Providing advice to the Faculty Executive;
- Enacting plans to mitigate risks, and;
- Making recommendations for innovation and development.
For further information about the Clinical Education Strategy and Risk Committee, please contact: Kylie Erben, Clinical Education Strategy and Risk Project Officer (email@example.com)
Chair: Sarath Ranganathan, Academic Director, Clinical Education Strategy and Risk