Information and resources for students, teaching and research staff.
- Contemplative Studies Centre - CSC offers an opportunity for authentic practice, guided meditations and a place for inter-faith and wisdom discussions.
- Anti-Racism Hallmark Research Initiative - This initiative is to undertake and disseminate solutions-focused anti-racism research and interventions to combat racism at both the interpersonal and structural levels, in collaboration with government, community organisations and businesses.
- Research Unit for Indigenous Language - The first of its kind in Australia, we work with Indigenous communities to expand and strengthen Indigenous language research, and to support efforts by communities to maintain their linguistic and cultural heritage.
- Screening Ideas - This program offers free public film screenings tied to lectures, talks and panel discussions on the most pressing issues facing the world through the accessible and engaging medium of film.
- Melbourne Social Equity Institute- MSEI brings together researchers to address disadvantage across social life, including health, education, housing, culture, work and transport.
- Peter McMullin Centre on Statelessness- Based in the Law School, the Centre's research, teaching and engagement activities aim to reduce statelessness and protect the rights of stateless people in Australia and the Asia Pacific.
- Places of worship - Discover the different faith groups near your campus. There are prayer rooms and quiet spaces at the Parkville campus, so be sure to contact the team to find out how you can access these, contact the Chaplaincy Team who will happily provide you with more information.
- Individual Chaplains- The University has individual chaplains for students and staff of different faiths.
- Upcoming multi-faith events- See all the latest events for staff and students organised or promoted by the Chaplaincy team.