HaBIC works in a variety of ways with a wide range of organisations, to improve the management of health data, information and knowledge for better health outcomes.
HaBIC engagement extends across a wide range of stakeholder organisations in health, including those that represent the interest of patients, carers and citizens; healthcare professionals; health service providers; health policy-makers and strategists; health researchers; and ehealth/digital health industries in the tech sector.
HaBIC engagement takes many forms, including partnerships that supports:
- advisory and consultancy services;
- grant applications to research and development founders;
- presentations by visiting scholars and expert practitioners;
- profession and industry boards and committee service;
- promoting education and research events through social media;
- seminars and workshops planning and co-hosting;
- student industry internships / placements;
- student research projects
HaBIC welcomes enquiries from prospective partners. Please send brief details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +61 3 9035 8703, so that a staff member can follow up with you for further discussion of your interests.