University of Melbourne leads development of resource for returning dental professionals
A free pre-recorded forum, developed by the Melbourne Dental School and Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education (MSPACE), will provide dental professionals with the latest COVID-19 information to deal with the impact of the virus and returning to clinical practice.
The forum features a panel of experts who speak directly to the issues currently affecting members of the dental profession.
The course is moderated by Melbourne Dental School Associate Professor of Prosthodontics, Roy Judge, who led its development, and offers advice and guidance from the following panel of experts:
- Professor Laurie Walsh AO, Infection Control Committee (ADA) member
- Nicole Stormon, Australian Dental and Oral Health Therapists Association (ADOHTA) Vice President
- Cheryl Dey, Dental Hygienists Association Australia (DHAA) National President
- Albert Gigl, MW Partners Specialist Dental Accountant
- Associate Professor Matthew Hopcraft, Australian Dental Association Victorian Branch (ADAVB) CEO
Find out more and register at this link.