Vacation Research Scholarships
- Study level
- Graduate Coursework
- Study Area
- Anatomy and Neuroscience
- Fund source
- Non- Trust
A number of external organisations offer Summer Vacation Scholarship opportunities:
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia - Applications close 29 July 2016. Application details: www.msra.org.au/scholarships
- The Cancer Council of Victoria - Applications usually close mid-September (check the site below for updates) Application details: www.cancervic.org.au/about-our-research/biomedical/research_sum_vacation_studentships
- The opportunity to undertake a research project over a period of six or eight weeks between November, 2016 and February, 2017.
- Supervision by high quality researchers.
- Excellent research facilities.
- Payment depends on the scholarship you apply for (more details available through the funding bodies listed above)
Dr Graham Mackay
Email: Dr Graham Mackay or email@example.com
Phone: +61 3 8344 3932
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Level 8, Medical Building (No. 181)
University of Melbourne Victoria 3010