Nick Christopher PhD Scholarship
- 31st Mar 2018
- Study level
- Graduate Research
- Enrolment status
- Current student
- Study Area
- Medicine and Radiology Surgery Psychiatry Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Fund source
- Non- Trust
- Enrolment date should be between 1 April of the year prior to application and 31 March of the year of the application.
- Obtained a competitive peer-reviewed Scholarship (e.g. APA/RTP-DOM, MRS-INT) or equivalent competitive scholarship from NHMRC or external organisation, and accepted the offer to study in any Department at RMH/RWH (Medicine and Radiology, Surgery, Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynaecology).
- Awarded a Full time scholarship for at least 3 years (or duration) of the PhD.
- For students who have an existing studentship or will have other top-up scholarship/s - that amount plus the Nick Christopher scholarship of $6000 p.a. (if you are successful), cannot exceed 75% of the value of your current scholarship.
Ms Kim Ng (Graduate Research Programs Coordinator - Parkville)
- Hariharan Sugumar, Henry Zhao (2017)
- Justin Gourlay (2016)
- Juliana de Castro e Silva (2016)
- Chenkai Ma (2015)
- Roxanne Hastie (2015)
- Madi Njie (2015)
- Thomas Ware (2015)