Ebsary PhD Scholarship
- Study level
- Graduate Research
- Enrolment status
- Current student
This scholarship has been generously established by the JEM Research Foundation and the Ebsary family to support an outstanding PhD candidate to undertake research in the field of stem cells.
It is for an enrolling graduate research domestic student who demonstrates research potential and intends to undertake studies in the field of stem cell research*
*Stem cell research may also be referred to as regenerative medicine.
$164,800 across 4 years of candidature
Disclaimer: The benefit amount for this award is approximate. It will be confirmed at the time of awarding and determined by the committee according to the terms of the award.
To be considered for this award, students must:
- have applied for and met the entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy - Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences (DR-PHILMDH) at The University of Melbourne
- be a domestic student
- have an area of study in stem cell (also referred to as regenerative medicine)
- not have been awarded an APA scholarship
Eligible applicants will be assessed based on:
- their proposed project’s area of study
- strong alignment with proposed research group
- academic excellence in Biomedical Sciences (including but not limited to the PhD Scholarship score)
Current round of applications close: Friday 30 June 2023
Open to self funded students who have already commenced in 2023 or students applying to commence in 2023.
General enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The award cannot be deferred without approval from the Selection Committee.
Students must maintain satisfactory progress throughout their enrolment.