Califole Melbourne Medical School Scholarship
- 1st Jan 2021
- 7th Mar 2021
- Study level
- Graduate Coursework
- Enrolment status
- Current student
- Fund source
- Perpetual Trust (UOM)
To provide scholarships to students enrolling in the Doctor of Medicine, who are experiencing financial disadvantage and have completed their secondary schooling in a state or territory government school.
$15,000 per annum per recipient for the duration of their four-year Doctor of Medicine degree. One new scholarship will be awarded each year.
Disclaimer: The benefit amount for this award is approximate. It will be confirmed at the time of awarding and determined by the committee according to the terms of the award.
To be considered for this award, students must:
- Be enrolled to commence the Doctor of Medicine
- Have completed their secondary schooling in state or territory government school
- Have completed and submitted a Student Financial Assessment form by the Round One closing date
The award will be offered to the student(s) with the highest ‘Total Score’ (indicating disadvantage) and ‘Remote Residence’ as established by the Student Financial Assessment process.
- Be enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine
- Students must submit an online Student Financial Assessment form by the Round One closing date through Melbourne Scholarships. https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/student-grants
Students will be notified via email of the student bursary outcomes by late May.
For more information about this scholarship, please contact the MMS Student Awards Officer at email@example.com.
For more information about Financial Aid Grant applications, please contact Stop 1.