State Library Victoria
328 Swanston St
Melbourne VIC 3000
Our Graduate Study Expo is your opportunity to:
- Meet with, and ask questions of - our world-class academics and professional staff
- Find out more about the entry requirements, the application process, special entry schemes, graduate study finance options, research courses, and support services available to students
- Attend information sessions from many of our graduate schools.
Our information sessions
- Postgraduate Studies in Adolescent Health and Wellbeing
Discover how undertaking Adolescent Health and Wellbeing postgraduate studies, equips active professionals to work more effectively with young people, organisations and communities.
Presented by Dr Ani Wierenga & Helen D'Cruz
- Careers in Genetic Counselling /Genomics and Health
If you love science then come along to hear about a range of exciting careers in the area of Genomics. The presentation will cover: Master of Genetic Counselling & Graduate Certificate/Graduate Diploma/Master of Genomics and Health.
Presented by Associate Professor Jan Hodgson