The Student Support Team at the Health Hub offers a drop in services for all students wishing to know more about their graduate study options in the Faculty of Medicine Dentistry and Health Sciences.
Come and visit us or get in touch to discuss how to achieve your graduate study ambitions!
On Monday 7th May 2018 we ran the first of two application briefings for the Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Doctor of Optometry and Doctor of Dental Surgery. The recording can be found below including the Q&A session.
Please note the correction to Slide 26 "Application Process Doctor of Physiotherapy" which should read:
- Deadline for international applications 2nd July 2018
- Deadline for domestic applications 13th July 2018
In Semester 1, 2018 we recorded a Graduate Pathways Round Table session with four graduate students - Jeremy who is studying the Doctor of Medicine, Claire who is completing the Master of Public Health, Georgia who is enrolled in the Doctor of Physiotherapy and Jacqueline who is doing her PhD. These students have come through different pathways (Biomedicine, Arts, Science, Honours) and have unique stories to share about how they ended up where they are today.
Commonly Requested Resources
- GEMSAS – the Graduate Entry Medical School Admission System
- GEMSAS – Online Admissions Centre
- English Language Requirements
- Graduate English Requirements
- Prerequisite subject information and assessment
- Domestic and International fees for undergraduate and graduate students
- Bachelor of Biomedicine Graduate Outcomes