Sign up to learn more about our courses in Physiotherapy.
Students in Physiotherapy can expect dynamic and interactive learning through the structure of our academic programs, outstanding clinical placements and innovation in use of e-learning, all being informed by current evidence and best practice.
Entry to Practice: Doctor of Physiotherapy
Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT) graduates will be work-ready and immediately employable following registration having gained diverse clinical experience in major hospitals and knowledge of primary healthcare and community engagement.
Graduates have the opportunity to pursue careers in a range of health settings including hospitals, private practice, sporting and rehabilitation facilities, community organisations or as an advisor to government or industry bodies. This degree provides opportunities to study and work overseas.
Advance your career in Physiotherapy
Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy applicants must have qualified to practise as physiotherapists and should normally have at least two years clinical experience with one of the two years preferably being in the area of course specialisation.
- Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Exercise and Women's Health)
- Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Paediatrics)
- Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy)
- Specialist Certificate in Paediatric Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- The Specialist Certificate is designed for senior physiotherapists who specialise in paediatrics or musculoskeletal practice.
SPORTS AND REHABILITATION SCIENCE
Sign up to learn more about our courses in sports and rehabilitation science
Build on your existing knowledge and skills to identify and analyse the many factors that influence health and wellbeing. Learn how to design and implement rehabilitation strategies at both an individual and group level in a holistic fashion, using a contemporary, person-centered approach.
- Graduate Certificate in Rehabilitation Science
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Medicine
- Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Science
- Graduate Diploma in Sports Medicine
- Master of Rehabilitation Science
- Master of Sports Rehabilitation
- Specialist Certificate in Rehabilitation Science