- Pharmacokinetics/ADME: Role of Preclinical PK - David Shackleford (Centre for Drug Candidate Optimisation)
- Pharmacodynamics / Mechanism of action: Considerations for robust preclinical efficacy studies to maximise clinical translation - Fay Khong (Certa Therapeutics)
- Preclinical Disease Models: Understanding the model vs. maximisation of prediction - Ralf Brandt (vivoPharm)
- Safety/Toxicology: Plan ahead – Optimising your toxicology program - Lorraine Webster (Preclinical Solutions)
- Drug Formulation and Delivery: When all else fails – there’s always formulation - Benjamin Boyd; Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Monash University)
You can find the seminar flyer, speaker bios and presentations slides here.