The epidemiology of childhood food allergy and other allergic diseases
- Research Opportunity
- Number of Honour Places Available
- Royal Children’s Hospital/Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
|Dr Rachel Peters||Personal web page|
|Dr Jennifer Koplin|
Multiple potential research questions relating to the natural history of infant food allergy and other allergic diseases in childhood.
- To explore the role that infantile food allergy plays in the development of other allergic diseases
- To determine which children with early-life wheezing will go on to develop asthma
- To describe the prevalence and identify risk factors of food and aeroallergen sensitisation in a population-based cohort
Faculty Research Themes
School Research Themes
Students who are interested in joining this project will need to consider their elegibility as well as other requirements before contacting the supervisor of this research
For further information about this research, please contact a supervisor.
Research NodeRoyal Children’s Hospital/Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.