Immunity, Chronic Inflammation and Cardiovascular Disease
- Research Opportunity
- PhD students, Masters by Research, Honours students
- Baker Department of Cardiometabolic Health
- Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
|Professor Karlheinz Peteremail@example.com|
|Dr Jonathan Noonanfirstname.lastname@example.org||Personal web page|
Summary Our research focuses on understanding the immunological mechanisms that drive inflammation in cardiovascular diseases. In doing so, we aim to facilitate the development and implementation of effective anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating therapies for patients with cardiovascular disease.
In this research we will use techniques such as:
● Flow Cytometry
● Cell Culture
● Immunofluorescent Microscopy
● Intravital and Multiphoton Microscopy
● Bulk and Single Cell RNA Sequencing
● Bulk and Single Cell ATAC Sequencing
School Research Themes
PhD students, Masters by Research, Honours students
Students who are interested in joining this project will need to consider their elegibility as well as other requirements before contacting the supervisor of this research
For further information about this research, please contact a supervisor.
Research NodeBaker Heart and Diabetes Institute
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.