Congratulations to our newly elected AAHMS Fellows
Congratulations to the six MDHS staff who have been elected Fellows of the Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences (AAHMS) in recognition of their outstanding contributions to the health and medical research landscape in Australia.
New fellows include:
- Professor Melanie Bahlo FAHMS, Department Medical Biology (WEHI)
- Professor Julie Bernhardt AM FAHMS, Florey Department of Neuroscience and Mental Health
- Professor Sarah-Jane Dawson FAHMS, Sir Peter MacCallum Department of Oncology
- Professor Mary Galea AM FAHMS, Department of Medicine - Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Professor Roy Robins-Browne AO FAHMS, Department of Microbiology and Immunology/Doherty Institute
- Professor Tim Stinear FAHMS, Department of Microbiology and Immunology
They join a cohort of 28 new AAHMS Fellows, and were admitted at the Academy’s sixth annual meeting on Wednesday 14 - Friday 16 October 2020.
Read more about their achievements on the AAHMS website.