Message from the Dean, 30 March 2020
I will continue to share updates with the technology at hand, as we navigate these uncertain times.
In this video:
- I discuss an exciting new clinical trial that may help save the lives of frontline health workers
- I also talk about one thing most of us can do right now to help in the current crisis – and that is to get your flu shot.
- Staff can register to do so online: go.unimelb.edu.au/aq9r
- Students can find information on how to get immunised on the Department of Health website: go.unimelb.edu.au/sq9r
- You can participate in the School of Biomedical Sciences Create a Subject Challenge
- You can view the Couch Choir video
As always, please read messages from our Vice-Chancellor, Duncan Maskell and continue to use the COVID-19 website as your source of information about the University response: www.unimelb.edu.au/coronavirus