Developing and implementing high-throughput single-cell techniques to deconstruct diseases and reveal their genetic and epigenetic architecture.
Our single Cell Innovation Lab (SCIL) develops and offers a wide-range of innovative single-cell capabilities to understand how cells collectively perform systems-level functions in healthy and diseased states. Through collaborative efforts our ultimate goal is to understand how cellular heterogeneity shapes complex biological systems.
Supported single-cell technologies and applications:
- Chromium 3’ (v2, v3) expression single-cell and single-nuclei RNA-seq from fresh and frozen tissues (entire workflow), feature barcoding
- Chromium 5’ expression single-cell and single-nuclei RNA-seq from fresh and frozen tissues (entire workflow), feature barcoding
- Chromium single-cell immune profiling (T-Cell and B-Cell, human and mouse)
- ATAC-seq from fresh and frozen tissues (entire workflow). Nuclei prep included.
- CITE-seq, Cell-hashing or both (compatible with 10x Genomics’ Single-cell 3’ v2 and v3 chemistry and 5’, ECCITE-seq) for human and mouse. Find details of these methodologies here.
- Genotyping of Transcriptomes
For feasibility and experimental design please see contact details below.
Contact and more information
Dr Luciano Martelotto
Department of Clinical Pathology
M: +61 429 728 628