We are currently seeking Senior Research Fellows/ Academic Level C – join us as we strengthen our clinical trials and health services research program. Apply now.
The Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences is home to the most successful Medical School in Australia with Times Higher Education ranking our clinical, pre-clinical and health sciences at No. 9 in the world (with this ranking progressively increasing over the last three years).
The Faculty currently has 10 health care and medical research partners that run a large number of clinical trials and perform the bulk of health services research, with more than 4000 honorary clinician researchers encompassing all clinical disciplines. This diversity of expertise is captured within the Melbourne Academic Centre for Health, the University of Melbourne-based Academic Centre for Health recognised by the NHMRC.
Together, we are developing infrastructure to enable scale in and enhance the quality of our clinical trials and clinical research, including health services research through the creation of a Clinical Trials Nexus which ties all our rich clinical expertise to efficient clinical research capability. This draws from discipline-specific expertise at the University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne is seeking new researchers at academic level C who can join in and benefit from our developing critical mass of research talent and facilities for clinical trials and health services research. We are seeking researchers with demonstrated expertise to build an internationally competitive research program in:
- innovative clinical trial design and implementation. The ability to recruit patients into pragmatic and innovative clinical trials will enable more of our patients to access new technologies and avail themselves of new therapeutics to help improve clinical outcomes
- health services research and implementation science
- innovative biostatistics as it relates to clinical research
- innovative health economics as it relates to clinical research.
Applications are open until 24th July 2018 and will require a:
- cover letter
- response to selection criteria.
For enquiries please email: email@example.com
|Key partners, schools and centres at the University of Melbourne involved in brain cancer research:|