Nominations may be made for academic and professional staff in continuing, contract or sessional roles who have been working at the University for at least two years. Team nominations are also encouraged including interdisciplinary teams across multiple schools and departments. Nominations for awards may be made by peers, colleagues, managers or by self-nomination.
Nominators prepare and submit a written nomination consisting of the following components, which must be submitted as a single PDF document:
- Nomination form to be completed and signed by the nominator. The form must include a brief (c.500-word) description of what the nominee(s) did that has made a significant difference; this should be supported by appropriate evidence, such as feedback from colleagues, students and partners, relevant statistics, stories, and references.
- Supporting material (optional) up to five pages. This may include additional feedback, internal and/or external references, websites (URL link) and another supporting documents. The inclusion of supporting material is not mandatory, however it is desirable and will strengthen the nomination.
Complete and submit your nomination:
- Submit your completed nomination by Friday 10 November to MDHS Staff Awards.
- The nomination enforces word limits, and page limits must be adhered to - additional pages will not be considered by the selection committee.
- All nominations are confidential.
- Monday 2 October 2023
- Friday 10 November 2023
- Mid December
Award winners announced at the All Staff End of Year Celebration