Patricia Eileen Hyams Scholarships in Cancer & Palliative Care Nursing
- Study level
- Graduate Coursework
- Scholarship; Prize
- Enrolment status
- Future student; Current student
- Study Area
- Foundation donation
- Fund source
- Expendable Gift
Donor: The Bruce Hyams Foundation made a gift to honor Mrs Patricia Hyams, who completed her training at St Vincent's Hospital in Melbourne as a registered nurse and graduated in 1939.
Two annual scholarships of $12,000 each (from 2017 to 2020)
Disclaimer: The benefit amount for this award is approximate. It will be confirmed at the time of awarding and determined by the committee according to the terms of the award.
Eligible students must be:
- admitted to the GC-NPCPCGraduate Certificate in Nursing Practice (Cancer and PalliativeCare), and
- have completed the first subject in the course,NURS90076 Applied Pathophysiology, and
- upon successful enrolment in this course must be residing in a rural location.
The scholarship will be awarded to a student from:
- rural or isolated background,
- in GC-NPCPC Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice (Cancer and Palliative Care),
- who has achieved the highest mark in NURS90076 Applied Pathophysiology, and
- who continues their enrolment in this course.
Successful recipients will be notified in writing.
Sara Nelson, Academic Program Manager, School of Health Sciences, email@example.com