Major Bartlett University Scholarships
- 2nd Mar 2017
- 10th May 2017
- Study level
- Graduate Coursework
- Scholarship; Travel
- Enrolment status
- Current student
- Fund source
- Perpetual Trust (External)
- Study Area
- Microbiology and Immunology
Donor: The late James Charles Bartlett.
$3,700 (multiple awards of $200)
Disclaimer: The benefit amount for this award is approximate. It will be confirmed at the time of awarding and determined by the committee according to the terms of the award.
Scholarships are available for postgraduate students or undergraduate students in the fourth year of an honours course for a degree (in which the major study is being undertaken in microbiology).
- The scholarship is only available for full time Research Higher Degree students (Masters, MPhil and PhD) who are enrolled through the Department of Microbiology and Immunology.
- The scholarship is to be used in the same year it is awarded. If the applicant is unable to attend the conference, then the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Students can reapply for the scholarship, even if they have previously received financial support.
- Only one conference should be applied for at a time.
Awards are made based the benefit to the student by attending the conference, presentation of work at the conference, and previous support.
Applications are made on the application form and submitted to the RHD co-oridnator firstname.lastname@example.org by the due date, usually the end of the first week in April.
Applications are assessed by the RHD Committee and awarded by the Head of Department. Recipients will be notified by email.
Please contact Rebecca Whitsed, RHD co-oridnator, School of Biomedical Sciences, email@example.com