A.G. Wales Scholarship
- 1st Sep 2017
- Study level
- Graduate Coursework
- Enrolment status
- Current student
- Study Area
- Social Work
- Fund source
- Perpetual Trust (UOM)
- Fund basis
Donor: Mrs W. H. Callaway endowed the 'A. G. Wales Scholarship in Social Studies' in commemoration of her father.
Disclaimer: The benefit amount for this award is approximate. It will be confirmed at the time of awarding and determined by the committee according to the terms of the award.
- To provide a scholarship/s to a student/s studying Social Studies;
- to give preference to an applicant’s sense of vocation over scholastic brilliance, when selecting the scholarship recipient/s; and
- only to award the scholarship to a student/s who is not already the holder of any other scholarship or bursary.
Candidates should write a letter of application, providing the following information:
- Details of their financial position in relation to their attendance in the course;
- The name and value of any other award or financial assistance they receive;
- Information which is relevant to the specific objective of the scholarships, as described in eligibility requirements.
If any applicant wishes to be considered for more than one award, a separate application letter must be lodged for each, but the detailed information need be provided only once.
Applications should be addressed to the Head of Department, Professor Marie Connolly and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘MSW scholarship application’.
Recipients of the scholarship will be advised in writing.
Please contact email@example.com