In addition to the General Requirements, students in the following courses have further requirements that must be satisfied.
Master of Nursing Science
All students are required to:
- Successfully complete a Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) course
- Complete the O'Shea NoLift Safe Patient Handling online course
- Complete the 'Student Health Practitioner Modules' in the 5 Moments of Hand Hygiene online course.
- Be vaccinated against Hepatitis A
- Receive an annual influenza vaccination
- Complete the Fitness for Practice Declaration
Students are required to satisfy each of these requirements prior to the commencement of professional experience placement, no later than the end of Week 6, Semester 1. Details regarding how to submit documentation for additional requirements is described in the relevant subject guide and the LMS.
Students must also be able to produce all documentation for sighting by the placement provider on request.